What is the HSM Discovery Service?
Using the HSM Discovery Service you search through data from multiple sources at the same time:
- GBV Union Catalogue GBV (GVK)
- Union Catalogue of Public Libraries (ÖVK)
- Digital objects and data from National Licenses
- Article and journal data from
- the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- Data of eBooks from the Projekt Gutenberg
While accessing the HSM Discovery Service within the campus network of the Schmalkalden University of Applied Sciences or while logged in into the user account you also have access to:
- Journal article data from the Online Contents Database (OLC)
By default your search results are restricted to the collection of the Cellarius Library as well as open access journals. You can broaden your search by selecting "Search also in other libraries" on the results page.
Additional databases which are available within the campus network of the Schmalkalden University of Applied Sciences are listed in the result display of the Discovery Service.