What is the HSM Discovery Service?
Using the HSM Discovery Service you can search through data from multiple sources at the same time:
- Common Union Catalogue (GVK) of the Common Library Network (GBV) and the Library Network Southwest Germany (SWB)
- Union Catalogue of Public Libraries (ÖVK)
- Digital objects and data from National Licences
- Article and journal data from
- Springer E-Journals,
- the publisher Elsevier,
- the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- Data of clinical studies from the database ClinicalTrials.gov
While accessing the HSM Discovery Service within the campus network of the Schmalkalden University of Applied Sciences or while logged into the user account you also have access to:
- Journal article data from the Online Contents Database (OLC)
By default your search results are restricted to the collection of the Cellarius Library, national licenses and open access journals. You can broaden your search by selecting "Search also in other libraries" on the results page.
Additional databases which are available within the campus network of the Schmalkalden University of Applied Sciences are listed in the result display of the Discovery Service.